Make sure your slides are scanned properly.
We have the highest quality digital slide scanning in Australia.
A lot of new slide scanning companies have sprung up recently. Competition is usually a good thing, but there are some cowboys out there, so if you are thinking of going elsewhere; make sure that you understand the difference.
We've been scanning slide transparencies since 2000 - we've got pretty good at it.
Send us your Slides and we will ...
• Scan them into digital format.
• Restore faded colours.
• Remove most dust and scratch marks.
• Examine each image and improve when necessary/possible.
We'll send you a disk that you can ...
• Play in your DVD player to watch a slideshow on your TV.
• Place in a computer's CD drive to view or print the images.
• Take to any digital photo lab to print your favourite pics.
1. My pictures are very precious, is it safe to post them?
To date we have not had a problem with Australia Post losing or damaging items. We always send by registered post and suggest that you do the same.
2. My slides are old and faded. Are they worth scanning?
Absolutely. Our professional scanners together with our skilled technicians do an amazing job of restoring colour and removing dust and scratch marks.
You can find the answers to other frequently asked questions on our